Sunday 20 November 2011

My Academic Video Assigment. Yayoi Kusama.



Yayoi Kusama

In my video I think I found a great selection of different ways how art can be expressed,
the creativity to do anything. I think that I should have just chosen a fewer images and taken more
time to understand and explain them better. I liked the boldness of how the various colours and shapes,
backgrounds stood out and would grab my attention. I feel i could of found many better ways to improve this video especially with more time and thought... My Merits i think is my work and intrest in yayoi kusama as i have never had such a intrest in a Artisit before. I think my downfall is the colabration of my work overall and my choice of presentation. 

Yayoi Kusama from my interpration.

A error keeps occuring so,my final video you have already seen , but i have posted underneath the making of my video, (not the final submission )

Draft video\



My own work is published , showing where i get my similarites , differences, and ideas from ... 
Here are photos of my work....from different briefs over the year.


Interior Design brief ,
 'TWISTED WORLD"







SIMILARITES AND DIFFERNCES....

Yayoi Kusama



No comments:

Post a Comment